The Age Music Victoria Awards Nominees
Seven recent mastering clients are among this year’s The Age Music Victoria Awards nominees across nine nominations!
Congratulations to all nominees including:
- Angie McMahon – Best Emerging Talent, Best Breakthrough Act
- Ben Mastwyk & The Millions – Best Country Album ‘Winning Streak’
- Cat Canteri – Best Folk or Roots Album ‘Inner North’
- Didirri – Best Solo Artist, Best Male Musician
- James Ellis and the Jealous Guys – Best Country Album ‘It Ain’t Texas (But It Ain’t Bad)’
- Lloyd Spiegel – Best Blues Album ‘Backroads’
- Lucy Wise – Best Folk or Roots Album ‘Winter Sun’
The Age Music Victoria Awards, supported by key independent Melbourne radio stations Triple R and PBS, are Australia’s largest publicly voted music awards. The diversity’s on the up, and public voting is open.
Check out the diverse range of artists and vote here: musicvictoria.com.au/votenow.
Triple R Radiothon Band Prize Winner
Additionally, congrats to Melbourne band King Parrot on winning this year’s Triple R Radiothon Band Prize for the mastering of a single or EP!